Ealing Unison Branch AGM 2021
The Branch Annual General Meeting gives all members the opportunity to:
- Receive updates on what we have been doing as a branch over the past year
- View and agree the branch budget
- Have your say on Trade Union and employment matters
- Stand for election and elect the branch committee
- Participate in discussions about branch priorities and campaigns for the coming year
- Get more involved in your Union
This March 2021, there will be 2 opportunities to attend our Brach AGM
Tuesday 23rd March 2021- 10AM-12PM- MS TEAMS
Thursday 25th March 2021- 2-4PM- MS TEAMS
You can view the AGM Notice and Branch officer nomination forms here:
AGM AGENDA 2021 (note; items may not necessarily be taken in the order listed)
Minutes of 2020 AGM – Not available as meeting was not quorate no formal business was taken.
Branch Audited Accounts (attached) – draft Branch budget for 2021/22 to be circulated.
Branch Officer elections and delegates to conferences – Report available at meeting.
Branch Committee report – Verbal update.
Branch Reports including:
(i) Covid – Council’s ongoing and recovery of services response, Council Budget and latest changes within the LBE
(ii) NJC Pay Campaign 2021
(iii) Reports from Branch Officers including Inequalities at work.
(iv) Website and branch communication.