Advice for our EU Members as Brexit approaches
If you are an EU National and a Unison member, you can contact us for advice about your status in the UK after Brexit.
Ealing Council has arranged 5 advice clinics to provide support around the process of settled and pre-settled status. Ealing Law Centre will be present along with officers from across the council.
The drop-in clinic dates and locations are:
- Wednesday, 23 October, 5.30-7.30pm – Ealing Town Hall, New Broadway, Ealing W52BY
- Monday, 28 October, 2-4pm – Northolt Leisure Centre, Eastcote Lane North, Northolt UB5 4AB
- Tuesday, 29 October, 10am-12noon – Greenford Hall, Ruislip Road, Greenford UB6 9QN
- Wednesday, 6 November, 2-4pm – Everyone Active Acton Centre, 44 High Street, Acton W3 6NE
- Thursday, 7 November, 6.30-8.30pm – Dominion Centre, 112 The Green, Southall UB2 4BQ.
These clinics are free to attend and are open to staff who may themselves, or have family, considering applying for EU settled or pre-settled status.